Ionic Sea Product Information
Possibly the Most Important Thing You Can Do for Your Long-Term Health! - Dr. Kurt Grange ND PhD., Biophysiologist
Everyone wants to live a longer and healthier life and fend off feeling older for as long as possible. And most nutrition researchers agree that getting and keeping the body in an alkaline state is the most important thing you can do to maintain and regain health. They almost universally agree that just about every health problem has acidosis, (over-acidity), as part of the cause.
The foundation of Ionic Sea is 74 powerful life-changing ionic minerals that naturally occur in the Sango Coral. Ionic means they are the smallest possible size and don't have to go through the digestive process that ALL other forms of minerals must go through for assimilation. The Sango Coral has nearly the same mineral composition as found in human bone in proportion and quality, and this species of coral is the only natural source of this. These proportions are the same as those found in the human blood plasma of healthy individuals.
This mineral balance is critical to every life force in the body, as the minerals are the electrical conductors. Without them, life simply ceases to exist!
Possible benefits of using Sango Coral mineral complex in the Sachet form:
- May aid in helping the body remain alkaline (balance the pH levels), which keeps bones strong and healthy
- Maintain mineral and pH balance in the body
- Keeping the body pH balanced may help you lose weight as the body tends to create fat to protect your organs and muscles from the degenerative effects of acids.
- Does not harm the digestive process as may be a potential side effect of almost all other mineral supplements.
- According to research, calcium is essential for contraction of all muscles, including the heart.
- May greatly improve the transportation of nutrients and oxygen to the cells and the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Tap water has a surface tension of 73 dynes. The alkalizing minerals in Ionic Sea will lower this tension to 17-22 dynes.
- According to research, adequate levels of calcium may help control blood pressure and protect against degenerative health conditions.
- L-ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) added as a water treatment to neutralize any traces of chlorine in your water.
- Certified Kosher.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Add one unopened sachet (similar to a teabag) to a liter of purified or ionized water and drink throughout the day.
Our Long History with Coral Calcium
Dr. Bennert and Dr. Grange of LifesMiracle were among a group of health professionals that initially brought Ionic Coral Calcium to the U.S. in the 1990s. Prior to that, the most popular forms of minerals were either the colloidal or chelated forms. They knew about the problems with those forms, both the low bioavailability, and also the problems those forms caused by interfering with digestion.
So, this whole idea of ionic minerals was new to the world, even though it was common in Okinawa, Japan where a large number of the longest-living humans lived!Read More
Their work spawned a revolution in the way we understood alkalinity and the pH balance! A lot of their research was used by a number of nutrition experts, who turned Sango Coral Calcium into a household name in the early 2000s. A number of different companies began to market it and made it probably the best selling nutritional supplement of all time!
But a lot of the spin off companies didn't use the high quality coral that people with health issues needed! Still, many people were helped by it, somewhat, but it was clear that there needed a return back to the higher quality!
This Sango Coral Mineral Complex, we call Ionic Sea, is the result of many years of study and use in their wellness practices. No longer were they the nutritional experts working for companies that in the long run may, or may not, have cared about the health and wellness of their customers, but were only concerned about profits. LifesMiracle provides our customers with the highest quality nutrition along with the support they have come to expect!
Which Mineral Form is Best?
The proper form of minerals is so important as it determines whether it can be used by the body or not, or if it is toxic or potentially harmful to the body. You can see this, for example, in the case of chromium picolinate, an immensely popular form of inexpensive chromium that's been found to cause cellular mutations.
It's equally dangerous, in our opinions, to take mineral supplements that disrupt the digestive process, the way we feel both chelated and colloidal minerals do!
There are four basic types of mineral supplements:
The problem with any non-ionic mineral is that it must be broken down to the ionic form before your body can utilize it. The body uses the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to convert these elemental forms to the electrically charged ionic form, (the only form your body can use.)
- Elemental which is basically ground up rock
- Colloidal which is rocks ground up so small that they stay suspended in water
- Chelated which is a mineral bound to an amino acid
- Ionic which are individual atoms of minerals
When these elemental minerals are in the stomach they act like antacids and raise the pH of the stomach acid above the 1.5 pH needed to break down and digest food. Additionally, that creates an internal environment conducive to the growth of helicobacter pylori, a dangerous bacterial pathogen that can lead to stomach cancer! So, while some of the elemental minerals can be ionized, it also creates these two negative effects.
Let's look at each of these mineral types:
- Elemental Minerals are basically ground up rocks. These are regarded by most naturopaths as totally useless for your health. It's like swallowing a pebble. What comes out the other end is... still a pebble, virtually unchanged except for a minute part that has been ionized.
- Colloidal Minerals, which are rocks ground up so small that they stay suspended in water but do not diffuse easily through a membrane. Physics state that the smaller a particle, the greater its relative surface area. Colloidal minerals are still ground up rocks, which by definition are just rocks ground smaller to the size that they neither float nor sink in water.
Colloids are not the smallest minerals possible, but are certainly much smaller than the elemental mineral supplements being sold in the marketplace. So they still enter your body as a pebble, but a much smaller one, and then ultimately leave your body as a smaller pebble. But because there is more surface area per milligram, due to its smaller size, a little more of the mineral will be ionized than with the elemental minerals.
Also, the very definition of a colloid includes the fact that “it does not diffuse easily through a membrane”. In order for any nutrient to be absorbed it has to pass through the cellular membranes into the cells where it can become an integral part of the cellular structure.
- Chelated Minerals are bound to amino acids and, like colloids, must be broken down by the digestive process before they can be utilized. The problem with them is that when the mineral is disassociated from the chelate, what's left can be toxic and acidifying. We already mentioned chromium picolinate, (elemental chromium bound to picolinic acid), which is a known cancer risk. When we see chromium picolinate or chromium chloride as ingredients in nutritional supplements we have a good idea that the manufacturer is more interested in profits over health since those ingredients are very cheap and we would never recommend them. Now let's look at calcium supplements:
Popular forms of chelated supplemental calcium are:
- Calcium Lactate, which is calcium bound to lactic acid
- Calcium Carbonate, which is calcium bound to carbonic acid
- Calcium Citrate, which is calcium bound to citric acid
- Calcium Chloride, which is calcium bound to chlorine
- Ionic Minerals are in the form that your body can use immediately without any further digestive processing. This is true because ionic minerals cannot be broken down any further. They're single atoms of an element with either a natural positive (cation) or negative (anion) charge that enables them to be immediately available to enter into a reaction within your body to create any substance your body needs to maintain homeostasis, or any other compound your body requires to manufacture new cells, neurotransmitters, endorphins, hormones, or anything else your body needs to maintain health!
Composition of Sango Coral Calcium
Consuming ionic minerals is not the final consideration. Your body requires more than seventy minerals to function properly. If you're deficient in even one, you'll get what a doctor calls a disease!
But when did any doctor, of any kind, ever say that his or her patient was deficient in the rare earth minerals Praseodymium or Yttrium?
Most doctors don't even know they exist, let alone recognize a deficiency!
It's almost impossible to find a supplement with EVERY mineral you need!
Even if you could find an ionic mineral supplement formula that has EVERY mineral you need, every mineral must be in the proper proportion to each other. Whenever you have too much of one, it interferes with the uptake of others! You can't just take calcium and think you're protecting your bones! Science has shown that too much calcium interferes in your uptake of iron and zinc. That's why you can't take ionic formulas of single minerals!
The problem with conventional scientific thinking, and some naturopaths have fallen into the trap too, is that, when you think you have a deficiency, you immediately try to find what exact nutrient you need to remedy the situation, and now that some health professionals know about the superiority of the ionic forms, they are inclined to prescribe them for their patients.
That's NOT what you want. Ionic forms of some single minerals can be found in the marketplace, but those ionic minerals are manufactured, through electrolysis, out of, you guessed it, ground up rocks! When you have a deficiency, you have a deficiency in many minerals, including some that both you and your health provider have probably never heard of! When you take single nutrients, you will cause a deficiency with another, every single time!
So how would you know what's the best supplement to take?
We feel the very best indicator of what are the exact proportions of each mineral your body needs would be the precise makeup and proportion of human bone. When you're minerally deficient in minerals (because you're not getting them in your diet, and your body becomes acidic), your body leaches minerals out of your bones to make up to remedy it. This is why people, especially women, lose bone mass with osteoporosis or osteopenia.
If your ionic mineral supplement was nearly identical to the makeup of your bone, and all the minerals were in the same proportion to one another as in human bone, that would be your perfect mineral supplement!
In reality, there's no person smart enough, or any scientist talented enough, to formulate such a mineral supplement-- with over seventy minerals, all in the ionic form, with every mineral in the precise proportion to each other, with a composition nearly identical to human bone!
This is exactly what you have with Ionic Sea! Ionic Sea comes from an Oceanic Living Sango Coral Source, not manufactured by electrolysis from rocks. The natural mineral composition and proportion of all the minerals exists naturally as close as anything can be to human bone without any modifications. It is NOT man-made!
But here is where you have to be wise: Not all coral is the same. It's only the Sango Coral that grows in a very few regions of the ocean with the right water temperatures and conditions that make it the perfect mineral supplement. While other coral is harvested from diverse places on earth, it's only coral that grows in symbiosis with zooxanthellae algae that gives it the ionic properties and the right chemical composition. The ocean water gives the coral access to every mineral known.
One other final thing to take into consideration is the quality and cleanliness of the water the coral lived in. At one time the best Coral known was harvested in the waters off Okinawa, Japan. Since the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster contaminated the ocean in that area, the coral is no longer fit for human consumption. We started using the Sango Coral from the Dominican Republic and actually found it to be superior in ORP, or the Oxidation Reduction Potential, which is the measurement of the anti-oxidant capacity to neutralize free radicals.
With this all being said, we believe that the Ionic Sea is the Mineral of Miracles for all that it has done for thousands of people across the nation since the early 1990s when Dr. Bennert and Dr. Grange brought it to the US.
Ionic Sea-- the culmination of more than 25 years of research brought to you!
Ionic Sea Home